Buy Counterfeit Bills,What to Do if You Receive Counterfeit Money
Real or Fake?
The United States Secret Service recommends if you receive a counterfeit:
- Do not return it to the passer.
- Delay the passer if possible.
- Observe the passer’s description, as well as that of any companions, and the license plate numbers of any vehicles used.
- Contact your local police department or United States https://licitdocsonline.com/get-german-driving-license/Secret Service field office. These numbers can be found on the inside front page of your local telephone directory.
- Write your initials and the date in the white border areas of the suspect note.
- Limit the handling of the note. Carefully place it in a protective covering, such as an envelope.
- Surrender the note or coin only to a properly identified police officer or a U.S. Secret Service special agent.